Open Contest Rules
1. Open Contest Categories: Brisket, Pork Ribs, Pork (Shoulder or Butt) and Chicken.
2. Grand Champion must cook in all four categories.
3. Combined total of scores from each category will determine overall open contest grand champion.
4. One entry per team per category.
5. The Great American Barbecue (GAB) follows the Kansas City Barbeque Society's open contest rules. These rules will be mailed to you upon receipt of your paid application or can be viewed at www.kcbs.us.
SPACE ASSIGNMENT DISCLAIMER Our team map is subject to change without notice. We will make every effort to accommodate your preferences with regard to location and neighboring teams. However, we are not able to guarantee spaces. We appreciate your patience and understanding